Digital Earth Africa Day
- Adam Lewis, Geoscience Australia – Digital Earth Africa: the timing is right
- Aditya Agrawal, D4DInsights – Digital Earth Africa
- Amadou Sall, Centre de Suivi Ecologique – ARDC use cases for Senegal
- Andre Nonguierma, UNECA – Holistic geospatial information vision for Africa
- Bako Mamane, AGRHYMET Regional Centre – Digital Earth Africa
- Claire Muhungi, Kenya Space Agency – ARDC use cases for Kenya
- Fang Yuan, Geoscience Australia – Digital Earth Africa technical demo
- Hamdi Kacem, African Union – Challenges and opportunities for EO in Africa
- Kenneth Mubea, GPSDD – Analytically ready satellite data across decades to support delivery of sustainable development in Africa
- Pheobe Odour, RCMRD – Challenges and opportunity
- Samuel Mohamed Kamara, Environmental Protection Agency – ARDC use cases for Sierra Leone
- Victor Ohuruogu, GPSDD – Building the Africa regional datacube ecosystem: Lessons
View all the photos from DE Africa Day and side events of RIC 2019.
Digital Earth Africa Technical Session
To gain a better understanding of user needs and priorities we held a Technical Session, which involved a number of group discussions focused on technical infrastructure, information needs and priorities, capacity building and communications.
Read the full group discussions report.